Me and Hubby with new baby

Me and Hubby with new baby

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Body Art

I came home from work today and the kids were so excited to show me pictures of what they did while I was gone and Daddy was busy remodeling daughter's room. At least they weren't fighting. They did this to each other!! Dad finally realized what was going on in the other room when he heard the hysterical laughter echoing through the house. They had on only underwear, so I won't show their bottom half, but their bodies were completely covered also!!!! Thank God for washable crayola markers.



10 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

OK...I adore your children...but take a good look at John's picture! Put a couple of horns on that kid's head and give him a pitchfork and he looks like the devil! He even looks possessed! Gave me chills! LOL.

Brooke said...

omg! hilarious!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

EEEeeek!

Kelly said...

LOL! How about Allyson's Duhhhhh Look?!?! in that pic she looks like she could eat corn through a knot hole! Oh be quiet - she's my kid, I can say it.

Loving Dad

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oh my - sooo funny! I say if it kept them quiet, AND playing nicely with EACH OTHER for some time, go for it kiddos. But don't tell my kids I said that. Its so funny what kids get away with when Dad is home. (And I say that knowing how involve my hubby is...but a lot still gets past him!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, please tell me it wasn't permanent marker! LOL!! That is hilarious. Your son did some pretty cool work on your daughter, though... :0)

Maude Lynn said...

At least it wasn't your walls!

Rick said...

Oh Wow! With the "makeup?" and that grin on your son, he looks... umm... well... evil! Maybe just a bit demon possessed. Not so much that I would worry about it though. (Do you lock your bedroom door at night?)

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Happy2bme said...

Hilarious!! They look like they belong to some kind of african tribe!!

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. They DO look like part of a tribe or something. LMAO!!!