Me and Hubby with new baby

Me and Hubby with new baby

Friday, September 5, 2008

Family Photo Shoot-Bret One Week Old

A wonderful lady I met a few years ago Scrapbooking is a photographer. She does an awesome job and is so kind and patient with the kids. This whole shoot took us 2 hours to finish. She allowed time for lots of laughing and diaper and feeding breaks. There were 120 pics in all. It is going to be such a tough decision to narrow them down but luckily I get to keep all the proofs.



















4 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

OMG Kelly! WOW! Just WOW! Amazingly gorgeous photos! You make one beautiful family.

PS - I'll call you tomorrow to see what time is good for you guys. I was elbow deep in tile grout this afternoon so by the time you called back I was already too involved in my little home improvement project. Tomorrow for sure! Can't wait to meet Bret!

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You have an amazing family. You are all just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so darn cute!!! Loved the baby with the moon pic. Hope school is good for your older two.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

OMG. I am so jealous of your beautiful photos right now and your daughter's hair... OMG!

Precious precious family. :)

Congrats!